Roles and responsibilitiesPOSITION VACANT Sr. / Executive Learning & Development
An individual at this position is responsible for spearheading Learning and Development projects /activities so as to promote /facilitate learning in the organization.
The incumbent would be responsible to:
1. Manage, maintain and take initiatives for improvement of L&D related processes, automation systems and repositories.
2. Handle training courses launched for new joiners, campus, partners and clients
3. Ensure training process compliance as per Organization Quality standards.
4. Implementation and execution of trainings /workshops so as to meet targets of training person days.
5. Training Activity Facilitation,
6. Maintaining MIS (Training Records), perform analysis and prepare improvement plan. Assessing Training effectiveness.
7. Organizing training programmes, orchestrating with internal/ external faculty for training modules.
8. Preparing Training Aids and arranging for Training Material as requirements given by the faculty
MBA / B.E or P G Diploma from recognized university / institute is desirable.
2-4 Year experience in a similar function in a reputed organization.
Experience of working in an IT company would be an added advantage.
Strong inclination towards getting in the role of L & D.
Positive learning attitude with high level of maturity.
Excellent interpersonal and presentation Skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Flair to do research, design course content and impart educational / learning sessions to others.
Basic knowledge of various HRD sub systems and Organizational Development Interventions.
Working Knowledge of MS Office.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ankur Reja
Contact Company:Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.