- Post-Sales Engagement Management with the clients along with the role of Business & System Analyst.
- Documenting high level and detailed requirements using elicitation techniques such as scenarios (use cases) / prototyping.
- Producing a project definition/project initiation document clearly defining scope and project objective.
- Interpreting and construct basic tables in database related with Queue / External Variables.
- Executing a user acceptance / system test script & awareness about project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies & change control processes especially in relation to requirements documentation.
- Resolving complex requirement conflicts through effective stakeholder engagement.
- Essential to have knowledge on lending domain.
- Must have a prior experience on loan life cycle management- Customer onboarding, Loan servicing and Collections for both Retail and Corporate customers. Advantage to have experience on loan lifecycle management products like- FinnOne, OmniFin.
- Mandatory understanding of Amortization Schedule- Types or repayments, generation methodology. Should be able to draw amortization schedule on MS Excel based on types of repayment, servicing on loan like rescheduling/restructuring. Know-how on the important parameters for an amortization schedule and how they can be altered to draw a specific type of repayment.
- Understanding on Accounting, impact of accounting on each activity of loan life cycle. Stages of loan and impact on accounting and provisioning of loan based on the stages.
- Understanding on different servicing on loan post customer onboarding- Receipt, payment, rescheduling, closure, NPA stage movement etc.
- Basic know-how of API calls, tools to simulate webservices like Soap UI.
- Prior hands on data migration.
Required Candidate profileYou should be a B.E/B. Tech. or MBA from a reputed institute, with 2 to 5 years of experience as system analyst for software products like ERP, CRM, BPM, ECM. You must have:
- Understanding of the software product market dynamics and software development processes.
- Possess excellent relationship, communication and customer relationship management skills.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities through quick decision-making and change management & strong analytical ability.
- Good experience in Ms-Office and documentation skills.
- Willingness to travel for Short term/Long term within India/Outside India and work as per project requirements.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.