Project Lead - Software Development
Job Description :
The incumbent would be responsible for:
- Development of Enterprise / Web / Mobile applications or modules, and Unit/Integration Testing.
- Involvement in Client Calls for Development Tasks Progress sharing/Queries.
- Preparing High Level/Low Level Application/components Documentation.
- Own the entire delivery of assigned projects.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects involving 15-20-member team consisting of middle layer and the teams under them.
- Responsible for the end to end delivery; ensuring that Project Delivery Metrics are controlled throughout the project lifecycle. Tracking project requirements and implementation throughout different phases.
- Participate in business meetings with Function/Delivery Heads; review contracts, carry out risk analysis and mitigation exercises and update the Management on the same.
- Review and ensure the preparation of the following:
- System Architecture
- External Specifications & Internal Specifications
- Software Development Plan, Configuration Management Plan and Project plan
- Technical Documentation
- Weekly status updates to all stakeholders
- Ensure process and system compliances in the projects.
- Exhibit excellent escalation management skills, internal or external.
- Manage FPP (Fixed Price Project) & T&M (Time & Material) projects on diverse functional domains
- Coordinate, communicate with the client on project related matters.
- Coach/ mentor the members in the project and provide necessary support to them.
- Evaluate training needs (technical, managerial) and get the required training programs implemented.
- Ensure project compliance.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- The incumbent must be B.E/B. Tech. - CS/ IT/ECE/MCA, M.Tech from a reputed institute, with 9-10 years of relevant industry experience across a wide variety of development projects.
- Knowledge of current technological trends in the S/W development industry, such as OOPs, Multi-Tier S/W development, Component Architecture, Web Based S/W
- Knowledge of few design patterns and has implemented few of them.
- Ability to gather and analyze data & draw logical conclusions.
- The following skills are to be taken care during induction of a person joining as:
- Knowledge of office automation tools viz. Word, Power Point, Excel etc.
- Knowledge of SCCS (source code control system) viz. Gitlab, bug tracking system like Bugzilla, Jira etc.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG - M.Tech - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA - Computers
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.
Newgen Software is a leading global provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Communication Management (CCM), Document Management System (DMS), Workflow and Process Automation software. The company has a global footprint of 1300+ installations in over 61 countries with large, mission-critical solutions that have been deployed at the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s leading Banks, Insurance firms, BPOÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s, Healthcare Organizations, Government, Telecom Companies & Shared Service Centers. The company has been recognized by distinguished analyst firms including Gartner, Forrester, Frost and Sullivan, and IDC. It has been positioned in the Magic Quadrants for Intelligent Business Process Management (iBPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Communication Management (CCM) and BPM-Platform-Based Case Management frameworks. Assessed at CMMi Level3, Newgen is certified as ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System and ISO 27001:2005 for Information Security Management System.