- WMS - Implementation, adding new functionalities, altering existing functionalities.
- Involvement in Client Calls for Development Tasks Progress sharing/Queries.
- Preparing High Level/Low Level Application/components Documentation.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Ensures the preparation in the following:
- Software Prototype, System Architecture, Software Design Document
- Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed, Code review artefacts during peer code review
- Test plan and Test Cases
- Installation / Deployment document
- Release Document & Technical Documentation
- Documents & demonstrates solutions by developing documentations, flowcharts, layouts, diagram, charts, code; Ensuring that project task are completed in defined effort and timelines
- Prepares & installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards & programming.
- Testing: Writing of test cases, unit testing, system testing, negative testing
- Trouble shooting: Log analysis and database query optimization
- Improves operations by conducting system's analysis.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state of the art development tools, programming techniques & computing equipment; participates in educational opportunities, reads professional publications & maintains personal networks.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, summarizing development & service issues.
- Develops software solution by studying information needs, conferring with users, studding system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, following delivery cycle.
- Ensuring that the Newgen quality processes are in place and are followed.
- The incumbent should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ Computer Science Graduates with 60% above & 65% above in 10th and 12th with 2-4 years in Software development across a wide variety of development projects preferred.
- A person with following skills/experience will match our requirement:
- Person should have experience (2-4 years) on Warehouse Management System (any of these JDA WMS, Infor, Logfire, SAP EWM).
- Person must have hands-on experience on SQL queries and query optimization.
- Person must be expert in any one of the programming language (Java, .Net, C#, C/C++).
- Person should be willing to learn new tools and technology.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Dharmenra Singh
Contact Company:Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.