- First level IT support for IT Infrastructure (Desktop, server, network,
- Work on define SLA for the resolution of different IT issues.
- Daily calls with end users and remote user management.
- Responsible for MIS reports, ticket assignments and ticket resolution.
- Working knowledge of any ticketing tool used globally.
- Knowledge of different OS installation and troubleshooting.
- Basic Knowledge of Server hardware, Virtualization and Networking.
- Knowledge of different software applications installation and troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of networking (IP addressing) and troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of active directory, domain concept and profile management.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of mail agents like O365, Microsoft outlook, Thunderbird etc.
- Knowledge of computer peripherals like printers and scanners.
- Internal End user support and to close the calls within defined SLA.
- Preparing Desktops and Laptops with desired application software and defined checklist.
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading computer systems.
- Ensuring security and upgrades applied to desktops and laptops time to time.
- Antivirus installation / update/ Troubleshooting/ Encryption (McAfee) to all desktops and laptops.
- Knowledge of WSUS server for patch updating.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity in LAN and WAN environment.
- Completing internal user movements whenever required.
- Providing Remote Support for users (application installation, configuration, diagnose and quick resolution).
- Providing telephonic support to users, when needed.
- Readily available and willing to work in night support whenever required.
- Daily call report to be submitted to site manages.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill to work in variety of crowd.
- The incumbent must be B.E/ B. Tech. (EC / IT / ET), MCA from a reputed institute, with 2-3 years of relevant industry experience.
- MCSE/CCNA certification would be an added advantage.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Hands-on experience on windows environments.
- Ability to understand the logs and correlation of logs.
- The ability to understand, coordinate and prioritize customers requests.
- Possess good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be self-driven, flexible, adaptability to work schedules, time
- management, self-confidence and able to work in a team.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ankur Reja
Contact Company:Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.