We are seeking a game changer Cloud Support Engineer who can conceptualize and execute complex problem statements in less than half the time that most people think is possible.
We are looking for are highly passionate individuals who love their work and have been champions at what they do.
Eligibility Criteria - Minimum 70% throughout in Xth & XIIth and Min 60% in Graduation and above, Need B.Tech (CS/IT & ECE only) & 2019 batch passed out.
Job Location: Oxygen Business Park, Sec - 144, Noida
Shift Timing: 24x7 Shift
The incumbent will be responsible for the managing round the clock Customer Production environment and operations running on Cloud.
B.Tech [CS / EC / IT] and 0-4 yrs. of relevant experience.
- Excellent oral andwrittencommunication skills
- Experience & working knowledge of OS [Linux, Windows] / Web Server [Jboss, IIS, Apache] / Database / Networking
- Basic knowledge of Java / MS SQL
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services / Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of automated scripting tools
- Preferred ITIL
- First touchpoint for customer
- Initial handling of all customer tickets
- Track to closure of customer tickets by assisting the responsible teams
- System software and infrastructure L1/L2 support
- Newgen solution / application L1/L2 support
- Responsible for Production environment
- OS / Web Server / Application Patch Deployment [Jboss, IIS, Apache etc]
- Deployment & Support in roll-out of applications
- Change Management impact analysis & deployment
- Facilitating Experts
- Assisted support to other functions
- Routine Maintenance
- DEV/UAT/PROD environments preparation & management
- Track & monitor SLAs for closure of customer tickets
- Open to work in shifts (24*7 operation)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Computers
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.