- Understanding of the software product market dynamics and software development processes.
- Possess excellent relationship, communication and customer relationship management skills.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities through quick decision-making and change management & strong analytical ability.
- Good experience in Ms-Office and documentation skills.
- Willingness to travel for Short term/Long term within India/Outside India and work as per project requirements.
- Post-Sales Engagement Management with the clients along with the role of Business & System Analyst.
- Documenting high level and detailed requirements using elicitation techniques such as scenarios (use cases) / prototyping.
- Producing a project definition/project initiation document clearly defining scope and project objective.
- Interpreting and construct basic tables in database related with Queue / External Variables.
- Executing a user acceptance / system test script & awareness about project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies & change control processes especially in relation to requirements documentation.
- Resolving complex requirement conflicts through effective stakeholder engagement.
- Effectively presenting options and recommendations to stakeholders.
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Instrumentation, Computers
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.
Contact Company:Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.