We are looking for are highly passionate individuals who love their work and have been champions at what they do.
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 70% throughout in Xth & XIIth and Min 60% in Graduation and above, Need B.Tech (CS/IT & ECE only).
Shift Timing: 1 to 10 PM (Cabs Provided)
- 2-4 years in .NET programming (.NET 4.0/.NET 4.5), ASP.Net, VB.Net/C# .Net, SOAP/REST and experience in Oracle database.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques.
- Experience with Web Services, Windows Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work out algorithms and design patterns is mandatory. Must be able to develop practical algorithms with strong knowledge on data structures.
- Expertise in Multi-threaded programming, performance counters, debugging issues using Visual Studio and Win Dbg.
- Should have: Clear thinking, flexibility, adaptability to work schedules, effective verbal and written communication, time management, self-confidence, open to changes & challenges, eye for detail, perseverance, discreetness and diplomacy, analytical thinking; sound independent decision making and team work. Must possess the attitude to deliver solution First Time Right.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Dharmendra Singh
Contact Company:Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.