You will be responsible for implementation of Newgen Products & Solutions & customer engagements. The broad responsibilities include:
- Post-Sales Engagement Management with the clients along with the role of Business & System Analyst.
- Documenting high level and detailed requirements using elicitation techniques such as scenarios (use cases) / prototyping.
- Producing a project definition/project initiation document clearly defining scope and project objective.
- Interpreting and construct basic tables in database related with Queue / External Variables.
- Executing a user acceptance / system test script & awareness about project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies & change control processes especially in relation to requirements documentation.
- Resolving complex requirement conflicts through effective stakeholder engagement.
- Effectively presenting options and recommendations to stakeholders.
Required Candidate profile
You should be a B.E/B. Tech. or MBA from a reputed institute, with 1 to 4 years of experience as system analyst for software products like ERP, CRM, BPM, ECM. You must have:
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.