Position : Senior Executive : Customer Support Job Description
The incumbent will be responsible for Software Installation, System Study, Testing, Training, Trouble Shooting and Support of S/w Applications. He/She will be responsible for handling customer relationship.
Qualification and Experience :
Bachelors/University level degree in Computer Applications (BCA/MCA/BE/GNIIT) with 0 -2 years of exp
1. Proactive maintenance of Business Critical Applications to ensure systems are up and available all the time
Managing changes with Impact Analysis
2. Proactively identifying potential bugs/defects, performing log analysis/L1 Analysis. Reporting and monitoring the status of incidents with the development teams
3. Establishing/ Follow Change implementation procedures, UAT Acceptance tests, Patch deployments, Communication of changes to the users
4. Application tuning and performance monitoring.
5. Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
6. General technical troubleshooting and give consultation to development teams.
7. Collect, analyse, evaluate and report data in order to increase productivity
8. Monitor data and provides analysis to illustrate trends
9. Prepare presentations, reporting and analytical support for other departments.
Skill Set Required :
1. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
2. Candidate needs to possess strong MS Office knowledge.
3. Knowledge of RDBMS/MSSql/MySql will be an added advantage
4. Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills.
5. Relationship management with internal as well as external customers.
Job Location : Delhi